Our client is a leading custom sign manufacturer based in North Vancouver, BC. This family owned and operated company has been in business for over 44 years providing sign design and fabrication to clients internationally. They are looking for a skilled and creative Machinist/Fitter to join their team. The ideal candidate is someone who has a minimum of 5 years of related experience and has a proven track record of their skill, particularly in the creation of custom-built products using a variety of materials such as metals, wood, and resin.
- Creating excellent custom-built products
- Fitting components, wood and metal cutting, manual milling, prototype production, lathe operation, soldering, minor electrical assembly and general fabrication.
- New ideas and solutions
- Potential for management
- 5+ years of work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize, plan, and multi-task.
- Open-minded and creative with the trouble-shooting ability
- Entrepreneurial spirit and strong team player
- Valid BC Driver’s license