Our client offers a comprehensive suite of geotechnical, structural, and geospatial monitoring and data delivery solutions that are being used in leading projects around the world. Their monitoring technology can measure areas of interest at scale, from high-production mine sites to entire networks, such as railways, highways, and pipelines with a combination of geospatial, ground-based, and structural-based instrumentation. Their platform is also used to measure movement in airports, bridges, water dams, tailings dams, mines, and tunnels. They are looking for a Product Support Specialist in United Kingdom.
- Extensive working knowledge of the Data Platform Hardware and Software Solution and connected instruments.
- Guide the customer on best practices using the solution to meet customer expectations.
- Problem-solve and troubleshoot basic as required problems involving software and hardware products via video call.
- Internal champion for customer requests and needs requiring escalation to engineering, field services, or manufacturing teams.
- Provides updates and helps coordinate as necessary.
- Remote Updates
- Feature requests
- on-site support visits
- warranty replacements
- Bug fixes
- Support the sales team with technical expertise and insights.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team to ensure we’re delivering a best-in-class customer experience.
- Advocate for the customer; provide updates to internal cross-functional partners (Product Management/Development) on customer perspectives, requests, strategic insights.
- Manage CityKinect SIMs as needed for new accounts or account closures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 2 years of related geotechnical experience, including comprehensive monitoring solutions.
- Minimum college diploma in a related field, the equivalent of education and experience will be considered.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
- Comfortable troubleshooting software and hardware remotely with customers.
- Spanish or Portuguese proficiency considered a strong asset.
- This role may be considered for remote, and onsite travel is required 25% of the time. The incumbent should ideally be based in the posted location. This role works a set schedule of Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm in their respective time zone.