Our client is a family owned and operated development company based in Surrey. They specialize in constructing architecturally unique developments that help to beautify the landscape of emerging neighborhoods, in addition to providing convenient living in prime locations to the residents. They pride themselves in the reputation that they have had over the last 30+ years. They are looking for a Site Superintendent to join their team.
- Deliver construction projects on time, and to budget
- Manage and resolve any issues with project
- Manage Construction Schedule and work with the Project Manager and owners
- Monitor progress and ensure a high standard of accuracy and quality with projects
- Accountable for managing multiple facets of the project, simultaneously, and of varying scope
- Schedule the project with general contractors, consultants, suppliers, vendors, and service providers to ensure project milestones agree with company expectations
- Consistent follow up with contractors, consultants, vendors, and service providers on all project related action items
- Manage work on site to ensure the compliance of construction drawings
- Manage onsite manpower, materials, and equipment
- Maintain a safe job site
- Maintain site security and ensure job site is locked up
- Maintain all packing slips, on site labor hours, daily logs, and compliance reports relation to the project
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of experience working on mass timber projects, high-rises, concrete.
- Computer savvy
- Experience with AutoDesk and Procore
- Level 2 First Aid a benefit
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- Ability to make decisions, delegate tasks, and ensure that work is carried out efficiently and safely.
- Effective organizational skills to plan and schedule work activities, allocate resources, and meet project deadlines.
- Good communication skills for interacting with construction crews, subcontractors, project managers and other stakeholders.
- Knowledge of building codes, regulations, and safety standards